- Administration / Secretarial
Job Title: Head of Administration
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Location: East London
Hours: Full TIme
Your New Employer:
We are recruiting for an organisation that is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). Our client has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide. This organisation is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
Your New Job:
This is an exciting new role working for a brand new division within an internationally renowned property management company! You will work independently on your own initiative and you will be expected to lead in the processes for the division. You will be reporting to a very strong and respected director within the company, so it is imperative that you are able to work with all types of people and personalities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To process all external and internal correspondence, including invoices, letters, contract documents, specifications and statements.
- To open and mark up incoming mail and distribute/respond too accordingly.
- Effectively manage all Senior Management Team diaries and maintain Microsoft Outlook.
- To prepare and distribute as necessary and when required correspondence, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- To answer the telephone and process messages as required and relay to the appropriate person.
- To manage and administer the filing systems.
- To type ad hoc reports and proof read as necessary.
- To record, monitor and track all Purchase Order Requests, Purchase Orders and Invoices and to ensure that they are prepared in accordance with the agreed procedures and are correctly coded.
- To be polite and courteous to all visitors.
- To liaise with and maintain a good working relationship with other members of staff.
- To manage and organise the ‘Concierge’ services within the Vertus Portfolio.
- To ensure the Concierge Services deliver the highest standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To participate in the recruitment / selection of new concierge members.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- The incumbent should possess good administrative skills and have at least 2 years’ experience working in a Property environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills are essential.
- The successful candidate must possess GCSE English Language or equivalent as a minimum.
- The individual must be polite, courteous and well presented with a flexible and willing attitude to work.
- A team player who is hardworking and able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Capable of working on own initiative.
- A strong and thorough knowledge of MS Office is essential.
- An honest and trustworthy individual with an exemplary track record.
- The incumbent must have an appreciation of the importance of customer service and how this is applied.
What You’ll Get in Return:
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Holiday Flex Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Dental Insurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Emergency Childcare
- Shared Parental Leave
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.