- Property and Construction
Job Title: Customer Service Representative x3
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Location: East London
Hours: Full Time
Your New Employer:
We are recruiting for an organisation that is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). Our client has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide. This organisation is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
Your New Job as a Customer Service Representative:
You will be responsible for helping clients to purchase their properties from start to finish, as well as acting as concierge; being their first point of contact, dealing with general issues and escalating maintenance problems when necessary.
Some of your main duties may include:
- To keep in regular contact with the purchasers and keep up to date and well-presented customer files on salesforce with information in respect of the customer and the apartment and ensure all records are accurate.
- To ensure the apartments are ready for handover by carrying out final snagging inspections, arranging cleaning and gifts, collating handover packs and taking handover of keys from construction. Ensure that the property is presented to the customer in an exceptional condition.
- Liaise and correspond with all relevant departments to manage purchaser extras and colour selections. Carry out regular checks on site to ensure the customer choices are being installed as chosen by the customers.
- Keep in contact and prepare purchasers to take handover of the apartment. Arrange and carry out home demonstrations and handovers. Manage a variety of requests from customers and their representatives.
- To attend any meetings, events or training in relation to the development and the customers, such as internal meetings, residents meetings and purchaser events.
- Correspond with buyers, their solicitors and mortgage lenders in regard to booking in valuations. Ensure that buyers arrange their mortgages in time for completion and report on any issues in relation to the legal status of the customer.
- Arrange and carry out pre occupation and handover appointments with customers. Liaise with contractors to ensure completion of any matters which may arise from pre occupation and handover meetings.
- Be on hand to support customers while they are moving in, ensuring that the move in bays, lifts and trollies are booked and ensuring all teams are made aware of the customer moving in.
- Inspect any matters/defects reported by customers or their tenants following legal completion and arrange attendance by the appropriate subcontractors during the warranty period. Meet contractors and oversee that any work is completed to a high standard, ensuring that apartments are protected and are left as they were found during remedial process.
- Keep all customers updated of the progress during the resolution process of any defects reported and ensure that all correspondence is recorded on the database.
- Work closely with other team members to ensure that every customer, their representatives or tenants, receive an outstanding level of customer service.
- Liaise with external parties to gather information in relation to hand over of utility information and setting up of apartment services for TV/internet, to ensure smooth handover to the customer.
What You’ll Need to Succeed as a Customer Service Representative:
- Previous experience within a customer focused role in a corporate background is essential, ideally gained within property management.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and understand how it is applied in the context of property management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication are essential.
- To be able to show outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills, be an excellent problem-solver and have the ability to use initiative when completing tasks.Smart and professional appearance is required.
- The candidate must demonstrate an excellent eye for detail, with strong organisational skills.
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows 2010 and Microsoft Outlook.
- A flexible approach is essential, together with the ability to communicate at all levels and be a team player.
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.
We’ll use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.