- Property and Construction
Job Title: Property Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location: South East London
Hours: Full Time
Working for your your new employer as a Property Customer Service Administrator:
We are recruiting for an organisation that is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). Our client has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide. This organisation is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management.
Your new job as a Property Customer Service Administrator:
An office based and customer focused role at Southbank Place development, which will involve a range of administrative and communication skills to ensure the smooth operation of the customer service office. Supporting the team in all administrative tasks and conducting them in a professional and friendly manner.
Your main responsibilites as a Property Customer Service Administrator:
- Act as the first point of contact for customers coming into or calling the Customer Care Office.
- To deal with enquiries in a professional and courteous manner and take accurate messages for members of the team.
- To ensure all records are kept updated on salesforce.
- Be knowledgeable on apartment specification and systems so that any new owners/tenants can troubleshoot over the phone.
- Support the team with all administrative tasks and in preparing documents/gifts/cleaning for handovers.
- Log any defects that are reported and arrange attendance by Customer Service Representatives to investigate the issue. Ensure that all members of the team and databases are kept updated.
- Record and register meter readings and handover dates with utility providers and the local council, keeping customers updated.
- Activate property postcodes prior to legal completion.
- Be the point of contact for all contractors visiting the office to sign out keys and ensure that all keys are signed out correctly and are returned the same day.
- Liaise with the estates team to ensure that Loading Bays, lifts and trolleys are booked and that all move ins go smoothly. Keep accurate records to reflect the number of people living in the building.
- Ensure that all trackers and databases are kept up to date and support the team in preparing reports.
- Liaise with solicitors prior to legal completion and instruct our solicitor when to serve notice.
- To carry out other reasonable duties as requested by the Customer Services Manager.
What you’ll need to succeed as a Property Customer Service Administrator:
- Previous administration experience within a corporate background is essential, ideally gained within property management.
- The candidate must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and understand how it is applied in the context of property management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication are essential.
- Smart and professional appearance is required.
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Windows 2010 and Microsoft Outlook.
- A flexible approach is essential, together with the ability to communicate at all levels and be a team player.
- The candidate must demonstrate an excellent eye for detail, with strong organisational skills.
- To be able to show outstanding time management and multi-tasking skills, be an excellent problem-solver and have the ability to use initiative when completing tasks.
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.